Salad #17: Avocado and Grape Arugula Salad With Ginger Lime Dressing
Over the past few months, we’ve had this Avocado and Grape Arugula Salad many times in this Fox Kitchen. It’s become a family favourite. At one gathering this past summer, my sister actually turned down dessert in favour of finishing up what was leftover of this salad (and she has a sweet tooth to rival my own).
This salad is popular with the kids too. Of course they love just about anything with grapes in it. Still, it’s nice to see them munching away on greens so they can go load up their plates again.
One of my favourite meals recently, was of this salad paired with Maple Adobo Glazed Salmon. My mouth waters just thinking about that meal. Add a glass of wine and some candlelight for the perfect sit down dinner for two.
Um … excuse me for a moment while I go make that happen … joking
This Avocado and Grape Arugula Salad with Ginger Lime Dressing is number 17 in this Fox Kitchen’s 52 Salad Recipe Series.
Gluten Free | Grain Free | Egg Free | Refined Sugar Free | Real Food |Vegetarian
- 1/4 Cup lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 Tbsp honey, or sweetener of choice
- 6 Cups fresh arugula, loosely packed
- 2 Cups halved seedless grapes, red or green or a mix of both
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 Cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 Cup almond slivers, roasted
- Combine lime juice, honey, ginger and oil. Set aside.
- Add salad ingredients to a bowl, and drizzle with vinaigrette. Toss to combine. Serve immediately.
To see a text listing of Laureen’s gluten free recipes, click here
For dairy, egg, nut and gluten free flour substitutions, click here
This post is linked to the following events:
Melt In Your Mouth Monday | Monday Funday Linky Party | Hearth and Soul Hop | Mostly Homemade Mondays | Tuesdays With a Twist | Moonlight & Mason Jars Link Party | Waste Not Want Not Wednesday | Allergy Free Wednesdays | Homestead Blog Hop | Healthy Living Link Party | Full Plate Thursday | Foodie Friends Friday | Real Food Friday | Awesome Life Friday | Let’s Get Real Friday | Gluten Free Fridays | FoodieFriDIY | Weekend Re-Treat Link Party
Copyright © thisfoxkitchen.com