Day 23: Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies ~ The Primal Desire
Day 23 of the 2015 Gluten Free Cookie Advent Calendar brings you a recipe for Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies from two of my favourite local bloggers. Raj and Holley, are the duo behind The Primal Desire.
I met Raj and Holley last year at the FBC2014 food bloggers conference in Vancouver and felt an immediate connection because we have so much in common …
- We’re Canadians from British Columbia with a love of the Okanagan Valley.
- We’re food bloggers who share gluten free recipes (although, The Primal Desire does take it a step further with Paleo recipes).
- We’re young, hip and cool with a wicked senses of humour … no wait a second that’s Raj and Holley … the proof is in posts like this ==> A Day in the Life of Instant Pot.
Anyways, I’m sure you’re going to enjoy Holley’s paleo version of classic chocolate chip cookies and while you’re there, check out Raj’s recipe for Paleo Breakfast Sausage patties. They’re some of the best I’ve ever tried and they freeze well.
Connect with Raj and Holley online and on Social Media …
- Website: The Primal Desire
- Twitter: @Theprimaldesire
- Instagram: ThePrimalDesire
- Google+: ThePrimalDesire
- Pinterest: ThePrimalDesire
- Facebook: The Primal Desire
Follow the 2015 Gluten Free Cookie Advent Calendar and watch as a new gluten free cookie recipe is ‘revealed’ each day.
NOTE: the photos used in this blog post belong to Raj and Holley from The Primal Desire. Therefore, they should not be used, or reprinted without their express permission.
To see a text listing of Laureen’s gluten free recipes, click here
For dairy, egg, nut and gluten free flour substitutions, click here
Copyright © thisfoxkitchen.com